"The best life is for the one,
who turns towards light,
and sheds light to others." Zarathustra
"Happiness is for the one
who makes others happy." Zarathustra
Several Points in Zoroastrian's Principles
1. Ahura Mazda is Consciousness, pure and abstract wisdom. God’s best name is Ahura Mazda, Lord Wisdom, neither male nor female, as Ahura is masculine and Mazda was originally feminine.
2. God is Good, kind and loving, a friend and leader of humans.
3. Ahura Mazda is temporarily not Omnipotent, unable to destroy all ignorance. God Created Humanity as a necessary and essential element for World Renovation. Human's existence is Necessary to overcome the ignorance.
4. Ignorance exists as a force contrary to the Consciousness.
5. The Material World is Good; Human are created to have a happy and joyful life on Earth. Life is to be Enjoyed.
6. Spirit and Matter are Equal in value and are parts of a whole.
7. Practicing daily Conscious Thoughts, Conscious Words, and Conscious Deeds are the essence of Zarathustra's
8.. The World will be Perfected by God and Human.
"On three noble ideals be ever intent:
The good thought well thought,
The good word well spoken,
The good deed well done."
Zoroastrian Way, Purpose and Goal of Life Way of Life
Eternal Enlightenment - Ageless Wisdom
• The way of life suggested by Zoroastrianism is based on achieving six ideals:
‥ a good mind: a positive attitude and gaining wisdom
‥ principled living: honesty, honest work, helpfulness, moderation and balance
‥ independence: self-reliance and leadership
‥ serenity and happiness
‥ wholeness: healthy and holistic living
‥ an undying spirit.
• Included in the ideal of independence is autonomy: not being beholden to anyone, not being a slave to any dogma, and having the sovereignty to make free and independent decisions - all within the self-elected bounds of ethical values, goodness, and not causing harm to others. The ideal of self-reliance is balanced with helping the less fortunate maintain their independence and dignity.
• This way of life gives effect and meaning to the creed: to commit to a life based on good thoughts, good words and good deeds.
• The effectiveness of a person's beliefs is demonstrated in one's deeds. While praying helps to reaffirm beliefs, a life based on good deeds is prayer in action. Our lives are the temples of our souls.
• Zoroastrianism lights the path towards an active, meaningful life grounded in wisdom, goodness and wellness.
Purpose of Life
Goodness in Action
The purpose of life is to work towards achieving the best existence we can envision. Working to achieve the best existence includes striving to achieve individual excellence and excellence for all; working tirelessly and diligently to help build a world free from want, fear, and ignorance and unconsciousness; preserving and protecting the environment.
Goal in Life
Abiding Happiness, Spiritual Resplendence, Peace & Serenity
The goal of our lives is to achieve abiding happiness, spiritual resplendence and peace: humanity at peace with itself and an individual at peace with oneself. An expression of abiding peace is serenity.
Goal of Life
The Best Existence & An Ideal Future
The goal of life on earth is the best existence.
Reference: Zoroastrian Heritage
A Tribes Lament: Christopher Knight